Terms & Conditions
For the Customer:
2. Any activity that we deem to be inappropriate can result in disallowance of usage.
3. The customer may not conduct any activity that may result in damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
4. Use of our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software is disallowed.
5. The customer, upon agreement of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ earns usage rights of the site within the parameters outlined and defined by us.
6. The customer must provide legitimate information while ordering a cake.
7. We reserve the right to obtain validation of payment before providing service.
8. We reserve the right to change the products and colors from the pictures shown if necessary. The colors are matched closely but are not pantones; this is an edible product after all.
9. Where delivery is requested, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address. We cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
10. If you have arranged to collect from one of our outlets, the cake will be available within the time-slot selected. If for some reason you are unable to collect on the day specified, please contact the outlet. We will hold the cake for you until the end of its shelf-life when it will be discarded. Once a cake has been accepted, it is the customer’s responsibility to safely transport to its destination
11. We will not grant a refund if we are unable to deliver due to absence at the delivery address on the order form. We cannot be held responsible for changes and amendments made after the order is placed by you the customer on-line.
12. Customers should not provide any information that may harm or neglect one person /nation/brand.
13. We have all the right to cancel any order at any time.
15. Customers will earn 1 Reward Points for every 100Tk spend on our website. Rewards point will be added to the customer account after successful delivery of the product.
16. Some product images are illustrative only. Therefore, there may be slight variations in appearance.
17. Order needs to be placed one day before delivery. Orders over 3:00pm, will be delivered day after tomorrow.
We work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or the standard of our service, please let us know via email- firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +8801841273237.
Bread & Beyond reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ without providing update, notice or justification to individual customers.